Tuesday, May 18, 2004

A Final Note


Tuesday, May 18th, 2004

I still have one more day to write about, but that will have to wait. It's the last few minutes in Venezia before I rush for the train station. Thought I'd create links to un-linked images before I leave town.

If you've not worked with my Blogs before' you need to use the navigation list on the right to reach the earliest Blog (the one on the bottom) and traverses them all in chronolgoical order. See you all soon.

Wednesday May 19th, 2004
I guess I should be going to sleep, tomorrow being my checkout morning from Italy and all. But what the hay, it’s not 11:00 PM yet.

I had a second meal at café Nabucco (http://www.nabucco.it). Tonight was there stuffed pumpkin flowers, followed by raviolis, and a third dish that’s all tortellini.

You know what, this is really weird to say, but I think I’m all talked out. My mind is on tomorrow.

Got to go.

(For some reason there is a big gap below this line - please scroll to see the linked images....)












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home